For Institutional Investors Only
Our experienced Portfolio Management Team builds and manages a broad range of multi-manager asset allocation and stand-alone solutions to meet the needs of Canadians across all risk profiles and investment time horizons. These investment solutions are available as segregated funds for capital accumulation plans through Sun Life Group Retirement Services*.
Multi-manager asset allocation solutions
- Sun Life Granite Target Date
- Sun Life Granite Multi-Risk Target Date
- Sun Life Granite Target Risk
- Sun Life Granite Managed Income
- Sun Life Milestone
Multi-manager stand-alone solutions
- Sun Life Multi-Strategy Bond1
- Sun Life Multi-Strategy Canadian Equity2&3– New
- Sun Life Multi-Strategy Global Equity2&3– New
In addition to these exclusive in-house asset allocation solutions, we’ve also partnered with asset managers from around the world to offer a suite of select standalone mandates.
Sub-advised stand-alone solutions
Canadian Fixed Income
- Sun Life Money Market
- Sun Life Dynamic Equity Income
- Sun Life Dynamic Strategic Yield
- Sun Life BlackRock Canadian Equity
- Sun Life Sentry Value
- Sun Life JP Morgan International Equity – New
- Sun Life MFS Global Growth
- Sun Life MFS Global Value2
- Sun Life MFS International Growth
- Sun Life MFS Low Volatility International Equity
- Sun Life MFS U.S. Growth
- Sun Life MFS U.S. Value
- Sun Life MFS U.S. Equity
- Sun Life Schroder Emerging Markets
Sun Life Opportunistic Fixed Income4 – New
This content is intended for Institutional Investors Only (Plan Sponsors, Consultants & Group Advisors).
*All investment solutions are offered as segregated funds for group retirement plans exclusively by Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, through Sun Life Group Retirement Services, a member of the Sun Life group of companies.
1Effective January 1st, 2019, the Sun Life Financial Universe Bond Fund (multi-strategy) Segregated Fund was renamed the Sun Life Multi-Strategy Bond Segregated Fund.
2The assets of the underlying mutual fund in which the segregated fund invests are allocated amongst a number of underlying managers.
3Launched September 1, 2018.
4On May 24, 2019 the Fund, previously the Sun Life Multi-Strategy Return Fund, changed its name and underwent a change in investment objective to seek exposure to diverse global fixed income strategies; it is structured as an alternative mutual fund.
Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc. is a member of the Sun Life group of companies. Group Retirement Services are provided by the Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada, a member of the Sun Life group of companies. © Sun Life Global Investments (Canada) Inc., 2019.