What we're doing and some perspective
Our investment teams not only have the expertise, they personally care about managing the current situation for you.
Market updates amid Coronavirus
We continue to monitor the economic impact of COVID-19. Our most recent market updates provide insights on the global situation and how we're focused on potential opportunities from a longer-term perspective.
- Q1 2020 | Market Update
- MFS insights: Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 1)
- MFS insights: Looking at equity markets through an earnings lens (part 2)
- MFS insights: How responsible are machines for the volatility spike?
- MFS Insights: It’s Hard To Conjure Animal Spirits From A Wounded Animal
- MFS Insights: Don't blame COVID-19
- Market declines in March reinforce importance of diversification
- Market corrections: From fear to opportunity
- MFS: thoughts on the coronavirus outbreak
- CIO Insights | March 2020
- Market Volatility: looking beyond the coronavirus
- Consider employing a Cash Wedge Strategy to help manage volatility
- Does it pay to stay invested when markets fall?
Check out resources and articles from Lumino Health
Lumino Health has created a hub of helpful resources with links to up-to-date news sources and articles like managing stress during a pandemic, keeping spirits up while self-isolating and taking care of the elderly during COVID-19.
For more support
Advisors, for more information please contact a member of the Sun Life Global Investments Tax & Estate Team, or your Wealth Sales Team at 1-877-837-7844.
Investors, please reach out to your financial advisor if you have any questions about your specific situation.