The LiveBright Scholarship Program is back! If you’re an ambitious, driven and savvy student, we’re looking for you. Tell us why financial literacy is important in your life and apply for our LiveBright Scholarship Program.
- 5 x $2,000 scholarships (one-time award)
- Complete the application form and include a copy of transcripts from your most recent academic year (unofficial transcripts are okay)
- Get creative! What’s your best advice when it comes to managing your money? Tell us in 500 words or less and include it with your application. A one-minute video explaining your insights is also encouraged but optional, and can be emailed to email@example.com
- Send your entire application in one package to: Sun Life Global Investments Marketing, 227 King St. S., Waterloo, Ontario N2J 4C5, Suncode: 302A28, attn. Krista Seggewiss.
Applicants must be:
- Residents of Canada between the ages of 16 to 25 or entering first year.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational technical school or equivalent post-secondary school for the entire upcoming academic year.
- Children of Sun Life Financial employees, field management, or financial advisors are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship will be awarded based on:
- Leadership and participation in school and community activities
- Past academic performance
- Work experience
- Desire to pursue a career in business, the investment industry, or financial planning
The deadline to submit completed applications is September 30, 2017.
Read the full terms and conditions.
We thank all students for applying but given the volume of applications, only the winners will be contacted.
Congratulations to our 2016 scholarship recipients!